Hello and Welcome!
I’ve recently discovered a ritual that is both beautiful and magickal. If you are one that finds your pet to be special and powerful, then this is the spell for you. If you are also one who finds great purpose in worshiping deities, then this is the ritual for you.
This ritual is dedicating an animal to a specific Spirit. This will create a profound triangular relationship between human, spirit and animal. This ritual derives from indigenous Siberia, but with a twist.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Thank you for the love and support!
- Choose a specific animal to be dedicated to a specific deity. ( I will include a list of animals and the deities that are associated with them.)
- Purify the animal with juniper incense.
- Sprinkle it with wine.
- Decorate the animal with ribbons in colors associated with the specific Spirit.
- Offer the animal an infusion of 1 teaspoon of honey to 1-2 cups of water.
- The animal is returned home or to its flock. It is now never ridden, eaten, or worked. It is treated special and allowed to enjoy its life as a gesture of sacrificial devotion. This treatment may extend over the animal’s entire natural life or for a specific period of time. This must be specified during the initiation.
ANIMALS AND THEIR DEITIES
Artemis. Bastet. Freya. Hecate. Lilith.
Dionysus. Durga. Hathor. Kybele. Sekhmet.
Artemis. Hecate. Ogun. Saint Roch.
Anat. Demeter. Epona. Poseidon. Rhiannon. Rla-mgrin (Hayagriva)
Athena. Ezilli Freda Dahomey. Lilith. Mami Waters. Simbi. Lady Asherah.
Brigid. Hathor. Hermes. Isis. Lakshmi. Maeve. Shiva.
Atargatis. La Baleine. La Sirene. Yemaya.
DEITIES THAT PROTECT ALL ANIMALS:
Aphrodite. Artemis. Baba Yaga. Faunus. Hathor. Lilith. Saint Anthony.
If you enjoyed this article, please like, share, or follow!
Dedicate An Animal Spirit!Tweet